clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Tomorrow Night!

New, comment

I'm taking a break from my vacation tomorrow night to host Blueshirt Banter Radio. We'll talk about the latest Rangers news, and anything else that is going on.

Also, Joe will be at the Yankee game tomorrow night, so I'll be mixing it up with a few co-hosts, a few of the people you know and love on our show.

Tomorrow night, I want you guys to call in with some Ranger stories. Did you have a player encounter (good or bad) that you want to talk about? Was there a game you were at that holds a special meaning? Tomorrow night, we want to hear about it.

As always, the fun starts at 7 PM, running until 9 PM, see you then!