clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio On the Air Tonight! Rangers news, and your stories....

Just because I am on vacation doesn't mean there isn't time for Blueshirt Banter Radio. We'll talk about the latest Rangers news, and anything else that is going on.

Also, Joe will be at the Yankee game tomorrow night, so I'll be mixing it up with a few co-hosts, a few of the people you know and love on our show.

Here is what I want from you guys tonight on our show:

We've got another week or two before things start heating up for the Rangers, so tonight, I want to hear your "Ranger stories". I'll be sharing some of mine, and I know our guest co-hosts have some great ones as well. Did you have a chance meeting with a player that you want to share? Was there a game you went to or watched on TV that holds a special meaning for you? That's what I want to hear about tonight.

As always, the fun starts at 7 PM, running until 9 PM, see you then! The call in number as always is 646-478-4692

You can listen to the show here, or go to Blueshirt Banter Radio