2010 NHL Draft: Live Chat With Jess Rubenstein Tonight at 8:30!

Tonight at 8:30 EST, Jess Rubenstein will join us for a live chat here on Blueshirt Banter. He'll take your questions 2010-nhl-draft_medium
about the draft, what he thinks the Rangers might do, and anything else you might want to know about the prospects.

For those of you that missed it, we did one last year, and it was a huge success. Ironically, the first question in last year's chat was about Chris Kreider.

Hope you will join us tonight, you guys know Jess is all over it when it comes to young players, so this is a great way to get ready for the big weekend in the NHL.

FYI, we'll do the live chat "open thread" style, you can just post your question and the page will automatically refresh with replies.