2010 NHL Mock Draft: Picks 1-15

Well, believe it or not we are just a day away from the start of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft. With that, I decided to do a mock draft with my selections for the first 15 picks, including our New York Rangers. Joe will have a complete mock up sometime before the draft so be sure to look for that as well.

Here goes nothing....

1. Edmonton Oilers: Tyler Seguin, C

2. Boston Bruins(From Toronto): Taylor Hall, LW

3. Florida Panthers: Erik Gudbranson, D

4. Columbus Blue Jackets: Cam Fowler, D

5. NY Islanders: Brandon Gormley, D

6. Tampa Bay Lightning: Nino Niederreiter, RW

7. Carolina Hurricanes: Brett Connolly, LW

8. Atlanta Thrashers: Jeff Skinner, C

9. Minnesota Wild: Vladimir Tarasenko, RW

10. NY Rangers: Ryan Johansen, C

11. Dallas Stars: Derek Forbort, D

12. Anaheim Ducks: Mikael Granlund

13. Phoenix Coyotes (From Calgary): Jack Campbell, G

14. St. Louis Blues: Jon Merrill, D

15. Florida Panthers(From Boston): Alex Burmistrov, C