clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight with Jess Rubenstein and Bob Brooke

New, comments
via <a href="http://www.ivyleaguesports.com/dynamicimage/index.asp?strImage=contentImages/ihockey/106-brooke-ils.jpg">www.ivyleaguesports.com</a>
via www.ivyleaguesports.com

Just a reminder Blueshirt Banter Radio will be on the air at 8 PM tonight. Our first guest will be Jess Rubenstein from the Prospect Park. Jess is one of the go-to people for all things Ranger prospects, and we are looking forward to hearing the latest on the kids making their way up through the Rangers system.

Our second guest will be former NY Ranger and US Olympian Bob Brooke. Bob played three seasons on Broadway, and was part of the upstart 1985-86 team that made a surprising run to the Semi-finals. We will talk to Bob about his time with the Rangers, and his thoughts on the Olympics.

You can listen by clicking the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, or on the player below: