clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Special Pregame Edition

New, comments

Eddie and I will be on the air at 5:30 tonight to take you guys up to the start of tonight's game against the Lightning. We'll discuss the latest goings-on with the Rangers, and as always take your calls. It's the perfect way to get ready for another night of Ranger hockey.

We'll also be joined by Cassie (and maybe John) from Raw Charge, the SBNation home of the Tampa Bay Lightning. They do a great job at covering the Bolts, it will be fun to talk to them and get the latest on what's going on in Tampa.

Then tomorrow night at 8 PM, we will be on the air again, and our special guest will be former Ranger goalkeeper Dan Blackburn,

As always, you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, or listen in the player below. Hope to see you there!