clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight!

New, comments

Just a reminder that Blueshirt Banter Radio will be on the air at 8 PM tonight. We've got tons of stuff to talk about, including the Kotalik ant hill we kicked up, the Torts-Brooks flareup, and of course, the Rangers poor play.

We hope you can join us, we also want to take your phone calls and give you guys all a chance to sound off. The number to call is 646-478-4692. You can join the chat room while listening to the show by clicking the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, or listen in the player below: