clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Pregame in the Desert at 6 PM

New, comment

Blueshirt Banter Radio will be on the air at 6 PM today, Eddie will be holding down the fort, and I will be live from Lot 4  Radioproto12400_medium

in the parking lot of the Jobing.com Arena. We'll be rallying Ranger fans, and mixing it up with Yotie lovers.

We will be taking your phone calls at 646-478-4692 as well.

Check out our snazzy new radio logo, which is courtesy of my partner Eddie.

Don't forget, we have a great chat room during the show, which you can join by clicking the link to Blueshirt Banter Radio, or you can catch all the action on the player below: