clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Open Game Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs at New York Rangers

New, comments

Welcome to the New York Rangers Home Opener Open Game Thread. For those of you that may be new, you can chat along with our great group that is here for every game. It works just like a live chat, no need to ever refresh the page.

Leafs_logo_from_1971_-_present_medium Rangers_logo_medium

Next Game

Toronto Maple Leafs
@ New York Rangers

Friday, Oct 15, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
Madison Square Garden

Complete Coverage >

For the best coverage on the Toronto Maple Leafs, check out the great work they do at Pension Plan Puppets

For my money, it is the Crown Jewel of SBNation hockey, they do a fantastic job.

Derek Stepan

#21 / Center / New York Rangers

6-0

182

Jun 18, 1990

The Garden is ready to rock, Let's Go Rangers!!!!

Rangers Goal Song (via eternalhero316)