clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Live at 8 PM!

There is only one place to talk New York Ranger hockey, and that's on Blueshirt Banter Radio. If you haven't listened to Radioproto12400_medium
the show before, give it a try. It's a two hour live show, and we take your phone calls at 646-478-4692. We also have a no-holds barred live chat that goes on throughout the show, all you have to do to take part is register for free at Blog Talk Radio.

We will be talking about the last two Rangers games, and also discussing the latest news on our Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party on November 26th. It should be another great show, you won't want to miss it.