clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8 PM!

New, comments
Will do internet radio for food

Plenty to talk about on tonight's show, here are just some of the things we will be discussing tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio:

We'll recap the great time we had at the Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party Friday night. For those of you that don't have me on Facebook, I will be posting some of the pictures in the coming days, and hopefully a video from the event.

We'll review the first quarter of the season, the surprises, the shocks, the disappointments, the whole bit.

Of course Eddie and Jim will have their say on the Crosby-Callahan thing, probably pick on the Islanders and Devils, and a whole lot more.

Remember, there is a great live chat that goes on during the show, where anything can happen, and usually does. All you have to do is register for free on Blog Talk Radio, and you are good to go. Hope to see you tonight!