clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Washington Capitals at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

New, comments
NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 09: Artem Anisimov #42 of the New York Rangers shoots under pressure from Nicklas Backstrom #19 of the Washington Capitals at Madison Square Garden on November 9 2010 in New York City.  (Photo by Nick Laham/Getty Images)
NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 09: Artem Anisimov #42 of the New York Rangers shoots under pressure from Nicklas Backstrom #19 of the Washington Capitals at Madison Square Garden on November 9 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Nick Laham/Getty Images)
Getty Images

Still think hockey games on Sundays during football season are a bad idea, but that's just me.

The hated Capitals come to town tonight, here is the open game thread.

For more on the Capitals, check out the Grand High Exalted Mystical Japers Rink

Have at it boys, and remember to play nice with any opposing fans, we tend to get some during games against Washington.