clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rink Side Radio Update! Show moved to 9:30-10:30!

New, comment
Rink Side Radio
Rink Side Radio

Hey guys. Got an update for you all here. Rink Side Radio is on the air tonight from 9:30-10:30 because we are having on a major guest at 9:45. Julie Chu, co-captain of the USA women's hockey team that is currently competing in the Olympics right now will be joining us. Don't forget that Rink Side Radio is the official radio show of SBNation's From the Rink, I hope to catch you all there as well.

Tonight Brandon and I will be talking about the role of enforcers in the new-look NHL and then we will be doing an extensive interview with Chu about her current experiences in Vancouver and anything else we can think of.

Remember the call in number is (646) 595-2440, you can call in to talk about anything. If you can't watch the show live then you can download the archived version of the show here. You can also listen live at the bottom of the page but remember that if you don't listen on the main show page, you can't join in the awesome chat room.