clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8!!!

Just because the Rangers take 2 weeks off doesn't mean we do! Tonight at 8, we will take to the airwaves of Blog Talk Radioproto12400_medium
Radio with another edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio. We will recap the last week in Rangers hockey, talk about the Olympics, and the upcoming trade deadline.

As always we will be taking your calls at 646-478-4692 and get your thoughts on the Rangers.

You can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, and join the great live chat that goes on, or you can listen on the player below