clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rink Side Radio Tonght from 9-10!

Rink Side Radio

Is it Monday yet? Yes it is! You know what that means? Rink Side Radio, the official radio show for From the Rink!

Join Brandon and I tonight from 9-10 as we talk about the USA victory over Canada, how the Olympics are going for the United States so far, and what this Olympics is showing when it comes to the level of hockey in the United States.

Then, for the second half the show, we will be joined by Steve Lepore from Puck the Media to talk some ratings and how the Olympics are going thus far. It's gonna be a great show so we hope to see you there.

Remember the call in number is (646) 595-2440, call in anytime about anything. Also remember that if you want to join in the chat room you must listen to the show from the main show page.