clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Programming Switcheroo

Tower3_medium
Because of the Prime Time Olympic showdown between Canada and Russia, we felt it prudent to switch our Wednesday show at 8 PM to Thursday.at 8 PM.

This will give us as well as you fans more to talk about as Alex Ovechkin and Sidney Crosby go head to head tonight in a crucial game for both teams

Tomorrows Broadcast will also serve as a jumping off point for us to talk about some possible Ranger deals as the trading deadline quickly approaches.

No show tonight, but tomorrow at 8 PM it's Game On !