clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio 8 PM Tonight With Rangers Prospect Ethan Werek!

New, comments
via <a href="http://media.yorkregion.topscms.com/images/cb/bf/28265b0e47dd88657d8af201c792.jpeg">media.yorkregion.topscms.com</a>
via media.yorkregion.topscms.com

Tonight should be a great night on Blueshirt Banter Radio. Thanks to the generosity of the Kingston Frontenacs of the OHL, we will have the opportunity to speak to Ethan Werek, the second round pick of the Rangers in the 2009 NHL Draft.

Ethan has been tearing up the OHL, with 59 points in just 54 games. The future just can't get here soon enough.

I think you guys are really going to enjoy our interview with one of the top Ranger prospects.

You guys know the drill, you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, and join our great live chat during the show, or listen on the player below: