clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Rink Side Radio: The Ever Confusing NHL Wheel of Justice Edition

Join Joe Fortunato and Travis Huges tonight from 9-10 p.m. (EST) on Rink Side Radio, SBNation's official NHL radio program.

Tonight we will be joined by special guest Ben Valentine from The Grinder, which is the sportingnews.com's general NHL website. Ben will talk to us abut the NHL's wheel of justice, weather or not dirty hits have become more violent and more frequent in the recent years, and if we have time we will get into some pre-playoff possible match-ups.

This show will finish our three week analysis of illegal hits. Tonight we stop looking at what happens on the ice, and instead analyse what happens off of it.

Remember if you want to call in to rant, talk to us, ask us something, or just to talk the number is (646) 595-2440. Remember that if you want to join in the awesome chat-room during the show you need to listen at the main show page. You can also dowload the archived show at the main show page.