clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Monday Night at 8 PM

Monday night show this week, since the Rangers have a Tuesday game this week. We go live at 8 PM Monday night, and we'll be Radioproto12400_medium talking about the Rangers catapulting themselves back into the playoff race, as well as shooting themselves in the foot in Toronto. We'll be taking your calls at 646-478-4692. Remember, we have a great live chat that you can join in on by clicking the link to Blueshirt Banter Radio, or you can listen live on the player below: