clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio: Rally Edition Sunday at 4:30 PM

Just a reminder, we will be covering the big "Fire Sather" rally live tomorrow on Blueshirt Banter Radio, beginning at Radioproto12400_medium
4:30 PM EST. Eddie will be live on the scene, and Joe and Mandar will join me on the studio side. We will be talking to Mike Zippo and Marcie Braverman, the organizers of the rally, and hopefully getting calls from the fans down at the rally.

It's going to be a fun afternoon at MSG, and if you can't make it down there, make sure you join us live, we are the only ones covering it for you.