clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Live with guest Andrew Gross from Ranger Rants at 8 p.m.!

Blueshirt Banter Radio will be on the air tonight at 8 PM. We will be joined by Andrew Gross from Ranger Rants at northjersey.com.  We will recap the games of the previous week, talk about Radioproto12400_medium
everything that is going on with the Rangers, and recap the Fire Sather Rally. Should be a fun show tonight, hope you can join us.

Remember you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, and join the great live chat that goes on during the show, or listen on the player below: