clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8 PM!

New, comments

Wednesday is upon us, and that can only mean two things: Radioproto12400_medium

1. The work week is half over.

2. It's time for another gripping, stellar, stupendous, tremendous, often imitated, never duplicated edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio!

If you haven't listened to one of our shows before, what the hell are you waiting for? We talk Ranger hockey, mix in the hilarity, and take your phone calls. We have a great live chat that goes on during the show, which you can join by clicking the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, or if interacting with our special brand of nuts and fruits isn't your thing, you can listen to the show right here on the player below: