clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Draft Wrap-Up Tonight at 8 PM!!

LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 25:  Dylan McIlrath, drafted tenth overall by the New York Rangers poses for a portrait during the 2010 NHL Entry Draft at Staples Center on June 25, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.  (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)
LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 25: Dylan McIlrath, drafted tenth overall by the New York Rangers poses for a portrait during the 2010 NHL Entry Draft at Staples Center on June 25, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)
Getty Images

Tonight at 8 PM, a special Saturday night edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio. Eddie will be manning the controls, and I will be live in LA. We will wrap up the draft for you, talk about what the Rangers did and didn't do, plus, the Sanguinetti trade, and we'll have audio from some members of the Rangers front office, and we'll also hear from Rangers fourth round pick Andrew Yogan.

If you've never listened to an episode of Blueshirt Banter Radio, tonight is a perfect night to start. We talk about the Rangers, take your calls, and always have a lot of fun. You can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, and join the live chat that goes on during the show (you must register on Blog Talk Radio to participate in the chat, but it's free!)

We will see you tonight!