clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8 PM!

New, comment

Good Afternoon Ranger fans, its Wednesday, which means it is time for another edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio, the Radioproto12400_medium
only weekly hockey show that is a featured program on Blog Talk Radio.

Tonight at 8 PM, we will be taking to the internet radio airwaves to talk about the latest in Rangers news, take your calls, and have some laughs. Don't forget we have a great live chat that takes place during the show, all you need to do is register on blogtalkradio.com to participate in the chat (and it is free to join).

If you haven't listened to our show before, give it a listen, I guarantee you there isn't another show like it anywhere.

Also, next week (August 18th) Ranger Legend Ron Greschner will join us on the program, and on August 25th, the great Emile Francis will once again be on the show. We've also got a surprise guest lined up for Emile, should be fun.

See you guys tonight!