clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rink Side Radio Tonight From 9-10: Which Contracts Are Going To Be Rejected Edition (Update)

Update: Guys we had horrible connection issues due to (what I'm assuming) was a thunderstorm that was screwing with the internet. The connection was so bad that I scraped Rink Side Radio this week, because yo uhonestly couldn't hear anything. Thank Nick and Rob for coming on and trying though! I appreciate it.

Join us tonight on Rink Side Radio from 9-10 p.m (EST).

Tonight Travis and I are going to be talking about the new can of worms that the NHL may or may not be opening up with the investigation of many of the big time contract extensions that are currently on the docket. It's going to be a very interesting show, and since we're running solo tonight we want you to all come in and call up!

The number is (646) 595-2440, and we want to hear from you. So make sure that you show up, and give us a listen.