clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Tomorrow Night on Blueshirt Banter Radio: Emile "The Cat" Francis

Emile Francis
Emile Francis

Don't forget, tomorrow night Blueshirt Banter Radio welcomes back our friend Emile Francis. Emile played for, coached, and was the GM for the Rangers for many years, and played a major part in shaping four decades of the New York Rangers.

If you haven't heard Emile's previous times on the show, you can listen to his February appearance here, and his appearance last December here.

If there is such a thing as "Ranger Royalty" Emile is it. The stories and opinions from him are endless, so I hope you can join us tomorrow night.