clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio With Special Guest Emile Francis and Rod Seiling Tonight at 8 PM!

Emile Francis
Emile Francis

Tonight at 8 PM Blueshirt Banter Radio welcomes back our friend Emile Francis. Emile played for, coached, and was the GM for the Rangers for many years, and played a major part in shaping four decades of New York Rangers hockey.

If you haven't heard Emile's previous times on the show, you can listen to his February appearance here, and his appearance last December here.

If there is such a thing as "Ranger Royalty" Emile is it. The stories and opinions from him are endless, so I hope you can join us tomorrow night.

Also, as always we have a surprise planned for Emile, as we will be joined by one of his former players, Rangers defenseman Rod Seiling. Rod played 10 years for Emile in the late 60's and early 70's. It should be fun to reunite these two and hear some stories from their days with the Blueshirts.

Remember you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio and join the great live chat that goes on during the show.