clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Circles the Wagons Tonight at 8:30 PM

New, comments

If you read the story in today's edition of Puck Daddy, you obviously know by now that according to the New York Radioproto12400_mediumRangers, I am the problem. It's not the bloated contracts, it's not the mismanagement, it's not the way the organization has disconnected itself from its fanbase, its me. Little ol' fat me is the problem, and the Rangers are determined to do something about it.

My official take on the whole thing will be here on Blueshirt Banter in the morning, but me and Eddie have decided to have a special edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight at 8:30 (note the special start time) to talk about it.

I promise you it is an episode you won't want to miss.

Hope to see you tonight.