clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rink Side Radio Tonight From 9-10: Featuring Special Guest Andrew Gross!

New, comments

Just a reminder that Rink Side Radio is airing live tonight from 9-10. Tonight we will be joined by special guest Andrew Gross.

Tonight Andrew will go over the most up to date Marc Staal situation, and will go into details about his feelings on the offer sheet and its potential use as a weapon. Travis and I will also bring you all the most up to date information about the Ilya Kovalchuk situation.

It's going to be a fun one tonight guys, so make sure to tune in and give Andrew a listen. The call in number is (646) 595-2440.