clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio at 8 PM ! : Hockey Future's Rangers Prospect Expert Leslie Treff

New, comments

Edkriedersm_medium

No, that's NOT Leslie Treff with Chris Kreider but my own large self next to Leslie Treff's recently number one ranked Rangers organizational prospect.

Tonight Live at 8 PM on Blueshirt Banter Radio, Hockey's Future own Leslie Treff will join Jim and myself to discuss the much anticipated and updated Fall rankings of all New York Ranger prospects.

Jim and I will do our best to get to your favorite prospect as we work down Leslie list of Ranger hopefuls.

Plus we will talk about the first week of training camp, Chris Drury's injury as well as the emergence of the kinder and gentler John Tortorella.

As always the true voice of the New York Rangers fan brings you uncensored discussion about the team we love, whether it via your Live phone calls at (646) 478-4692 or our Live Blueshirt Banter Chatroom.

To listen Live at 8 PM or On Podcast :

Listen to internet radio with Blueshirt Banter on Blog Talk Radio