clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8 PM !

New, comments

Bsbr_medium
Join Jim and Eddie tonight at 8:00 PM for
Blueshirt Banter Radio, the one true voice of the Ranger fan.

Tonight on the docket we will be talking about Wojtek Wolski’s first game as a Ranger, the horrible officiating in last night’s loss to Montreal , and your thoughts on Dale Weise and his eight games up with the big club.

While the show streams live, we feature a live interactive chat room which enables you to chat with other diehard Ranger fans.

It’s always informative and it’s always fun, and most importantly uncensored!

Feel free to call in at  (646) 478-4692