clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Friday Night Main Event at 8 PM

Former Solid Gold Dancers
Former Solid Gold Dancers

Since the Northeast is in the throes of another winter storm, there is no better way to spend a wintry Friday night than curled up with Blueshirt Banter Radio, the only featured weekly hockey broadcast on Blog Talk Radio.

We will be talking about the last two games for the Rangers, the arrival of more new blood from Connecticut, and all the latest Rangers news. There is a great live chat that goes on throughout the show, all you need to do is register with Blog Talk Radio to join the insanity.

Blueshirt Banter Radio is the one true voice of the Ranger fan, so pick up the phone and call in, we take your calls all night at 646-478-4692.

Looking forward to seeing you tonight, the fun starts at 8 PM!

Don't forget, if you miss the show, the podcast is available for download on the show page, and also available on Itunes and Microsoft Zune.