clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio: New York Rangers Talk With Jim and Eddie

New, comments
They hung up on Garth Snow when he called
They hung up on Garth Snow when he called

Blueshirt Banter Radio is the one true voice of the New York Rangers fan. For two hours we get down to brass tacks on everything going on with the Rangers, and dish out our own special brand of tough love to the players, the front office, and even the announcers.

This is no ordinary hockey show. It's a terrific mix of Ranger hockey, great comedy, and unparalleled fan interaction. Be sure and register with Blog Talk Radio for a user name so you can take part in the no holds barred chat that goes on throughout the show. We take your calls as well, so make sure you call in. I personally guarantee you've never heard anything like it, and if you don't like the show, we'll give you your money back.

Remember, if you've missed any previous shows, you can find us on Itunes, Microsoft Zune, or download shows right from the Blueshirt Banter Radio Show Page, where you can find past interviews with Wayne Gretzky, Emile Francis, Theo Fleury, Ron Greschner, and many other former Rangers.