clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Bantering Points: HBO 24/7 Preview Date Announced

New, comments
NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 03:  Ruslan Fedotenko #26 of the New York Rangers battles Sheldon Brookbank #21 of the Anaheim Ducks  during their game on November 3, 2011 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.  (Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images)
NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 03: Ruslan Fedotenko #26 of the New York Rangers battles Sheldon Brookbank #21 of the Anaheim Ducks during their game on November 3, 2011 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. (Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images)
Getty Images

Andrew Gross discusses the New York Rangers' record and has some very interesting quotes from Brad Richards about what he thinks .500 means.

Gross also goes over all the injuries and situations surrounding the Rangers' lineup as it stands right now.

According to the NHL official website, HBO is going to air a preview on November 25. It should be interesting, especially with Sean Avery back. I know that we've been talking about how exciting this is going to be when it finally hits the airwaves and we're inching closer and closer to that happening with this preview date being released.

Speaking of Avery, he's going to dress for the Montreal Canadiens game tonight. There have been demands from the fans to have Avery back in the lineup, and while Avery might not be up with the team if it weren't for the injury to Mike Rupp, he's still here. It will be interesting to see how he handles tonight's game.