clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Week In Review

- Make sure to check out Blueshirt Banter's interview with Mike Keenan about HBO 24/7 and MSG's Behind The Bench.

- Also take a look at Keenan's thoughts on being able to coach the 2012 Winter Classic Alumni Game. The Alumni game is going to be a really cool event at the Winter Classic, and having a legendary coach behind the bench will make it even more exciting to watch.

- Ryan Callahan's jersey is the eighth highest jersey sold in the NHL. It's not completely surprising considering how popular he is amongst Rangers fans and they style of hockey he plays.

- I know it seems like a long time ago, but the NHL passed radical realignment changes which will affect the New York Rangers. How much will the changes affect the Rangers? We have you covered right here with everything you need to know about the changes and what they mean for the organization.