clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rangers Vs. Islanders: Rangers Look For Third Consecutive Win Tonight

New, comments
Getty Images

Next Game

New York Islanders
@ New York Rangers

Thursday, Dec 22, 2011, 7:00 PM EST
Madison Square Garden

Opponents Blog: Lighthouse Hockey

Rangers vs Islanders coverage

Rangers vs Islanders preview

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers and New York Islanders meet for the third time this season, with both teams getting a win. Tonight both teams are also looking for their third straight win, and we should be in for a great game!

Bryan's Player To Watch:

Brad Richards

#19 / Center / New York Rangers

6-0

196

May 02, 1980

GP G A P +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG GTG SOG PCT
2011 - Brad Richards 31 12 14 26 -4 4 3 0 4 77

Brad Richards scored the game winning goal last time against the Islanders, and I can see him having another big game tonight. Enjoy the game guys!