clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Trade Deadline Wrapup Tonight at 8 PM

Traded for Boomer and Carton
Traded for Boomer and Carton

A quiet day trade deadline-wise for the Rangers, but still plenty to talk about tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio. It's two hours of uncensored Ranger talk, comedy, and fan interaction you won't find anywhere else. It's the only featured weekly hockey program on Blog Talk Radio, and thanks to all of you has a following that literally spans the globe.

Tonight we will be talking about the Rangers up and down weekend, the acquisition of Bryan McCabe, the blockbuster John Mitchell trade, the injury to Martin Biron, and everything else in the Ranger World.

Remember, this show is all about Ranger fans, so pick up the phone and call in. 646-478-4692 is as "Mad Dog" used to say, "Your two-way sports talk telephone number", although it was rarely "two-way" with those guys, and they probably haven't talked hockey since 1997, but I digress.

Join us tonight on the show, and remember, if you've missed any of our previous shows, like the great interviews with Wayne Gretzky, James Patrick, Pat Lafontaine, or Theo Fleury, we can be found on Itunes and Microsoft Zune at no charge. Last week's show is being hailed as one of our best, so if you missed it, be sure to download the podcast.

Also don't forget there is a live chat that goes on throughout the broadcast right on the show page on Blog Talk Radio, all you need to do is register with BTR to join in!

See you tonight at 8 PM!