clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8 PM: New York Rangers Talk with Eddie and Jim

New, comments
How are ya?
How are ya?

Blueshirt Banter Radio is the one true voice of the New York Rangers fan. For two hours we get down to brass tacks on everything going on with the Rangers, and dish out our own special brand of tough love to the players, the front office, and even the announcers.

This is no ordinary hockey show. It's a terrific mix of Ranger hockey, great comedy, and unparalleled fan interaction. Be sure and register with Blog Talk Radio for a user name so you can take part in the no holds barred chat that goes on throughout the show. We take your calls as well, so make sure you pick up the phone and call in. I personally guarantee you've never heard anything like it, and if you don't like the show, we'll give you your money back. It's live, it's uncensored, and a lot of fun.

Remember, if you've missed any previous shows, you can find us on Itunes, Microsoft Zune, or download shows right from the Blueshirt Banter Radio Show Page, where you can find past interviews with Wayne Gretzky, Emile Francis, Theo Fleury, Ron Greschner, and many other former Rangers.

Tonight we'll be talking about the losing streak the Rangers are currently in the midst of, what's going wrong, what's going right, and everything in between. Plus, we'll talk about Rick Dipietro's glass jaw, and whatever else comes to mind.

The asylum opens at 8 PM, see you then!