clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Playoff Schedule

New, comment

Ok guys, for your listening displeasure, the Blueshirt Banter Radio schedule is set, through Game 4. Here is the schedule, please note the times, as they will vary from day to day:

Tuesday April 12 8 PM (2 Hours): Playoff Preview Show, we will be joined by Nick from Rangers Tribune, Dave Shapiro from Blue Seat Blogs, Mike Gleich from Bleeding All Blue, Eric Roitman from 5-Hole Blog, and Kevin Delury from The NY Rangers Blog for our second "Blogger Roundtable".

Thursday April 14th 8:30 PM (90 Minutes): Game One Wrap-up. We'll recap Game One, go over what went right and wrong for the Rangers, and look ahead to Game Two.

Saturday April 16th 6 PM (90 Minutes): Game Two Wrap-up.

Sunday April 17th 7 PM (90 Minutes): Game Three Postgame Show. Time approximate depending on end of game, in case of overtime.

Tuesday April 19th 8:30 PM (90 Minutes): Preview of Game Four, and what else lies ahead.

So there you have it. 5 shows in 8 days, and that's just for the first four games. As long as the Rangers keep it going, so will we. Blueshirt Banter Radio is the Rangers fans place to participate in playoff talk and discussion. It's going to be a fun ride, and we'll be with you all the way.