clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio: New York Rangers Talk: Ecstasy and Agony Edition Tonight at 8:30

New, comments
Ranger fans preparing for Game 5
Ranger fans preparing for Game 5

What started out looking like a jubilation show has turned into another "Chicken Soup For the Tortured Rangers Soul" Edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio, and we will be live at 8:30 PM tonight to tackle it all.

Dr. Eddie Gieck will have the couch all warmed up for therapy, while Dr. Jim reads aloud from various self-help books and inspirational material.

Remember, the chat room will be open, and full of patients just like you, seeking answers to all of life's questions. All you need to do to participate is register for free with Blog Talk Radio. The show is all about you, so make sure you call in and vent your frustrations.

It's shaping up to be a heated session, not for the faint of heart or virgin of ears. We hope you will join us, and bring the Xanax.