clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio: New York Rangers Talk Tonight at 8 PM!

New, comments
Rollercoaster
Rollercoaster

Well, its been quite a week since we last left you. The Rangers went from sitting pretty to the brink of disaster after two disheartening losses back to Cloud Nine after last night's big win back to the doldrums with the injury to Ryan Callahan. I guarantee you Six Flags doesn't have a thrill ride quite like the Rangers.

Like I said before, keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all time, because this Rangers season makes many sudden stops and starts.

Tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio at 8 PM, we'll cover it all: the wins, the losses, the injuries, the replacements, good, bad, ugly, and frightful. As always it will be a jam (we like jam) packed two hours of Rangers talk and entertainment.

Blueshirt Banter Radio is the one true voice of the New York Rangers fan, and we want to hear from you, so pick up the phone and call in at 646-478-4692, and don't forget to join the hilarious no-holds barred chat that goes on throughout the show. Blueshirt Banter Radio has acquired a world-wide following, so tune in tonight and find out why!

Plus, don't forget: We are coming back tomorrow night on short rest with another show at 8 PM, and we'll be joined by our friend Jess Rubenstein of The Prospect Park, and we'll mix it up with Jess and get all the lowdown on the Ranger pipeline.

Two nights of Rangers radio you won't hear anywhere else. Hope you can join us.