clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Ranger Prospect Night On Blueshirt Banter Radio At 8 PM

Jess Rubenstein in the foreground at the 2010 NHL Draft with Ranger draft pick Dylan McIlrath.
Jess Rubenstein in the foreground at the 2010 NHL Draft with Ranger draft pick Dylan McIlrath.

It's Ranger Prospect Night on Blueshirt Banter Radio.

Jess Rubenstein of The Prospect Park website and writer for Blueshirt Bulletin joins Jim and Eddie to talk about the Rangers' future from the amateur ranks.

Jess will be discussing his takes on players such as Chris Kreider, Carl Hagelin, Christian Thomas, and Dylan McIlrath, plus some surprise players that Jess is very high on.

We have a live Blueshirt Banter Radio chat room that flows throughout the broadcast, and as always we take your phone calls at 646-478-4692

This is a must listen show for any Ranger fan that wants to be in the know! Blueshirt Banter Radio is the only place to hear two hours of live uncensored New York Ranger talk. Not to mention fan interaction you won't hear any place else. It's a show all about you the Ranger fan, who we all know are the most passionate fans in hockey. Hope you can join us!