clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio: New York Rangers Talk Tonight at 8 PM!

Jim Eddie MSG
Jim Eddie MSG

After a week off, the boys are back tonight and ready to mix it up talking Rangers hockey on Blueshirt Banter Radio. We'll cover everything that has happened since the final game against Washington: John Tortorella's contract extension, what he had to say about Chris Drury, Vinny Prospal, and Sean Avery as the team packed up for the summer, and everything else that's going on in the world of the New York Rangers.

We'll be on for two hours, taking your calls and hopefully having a good time. The long off-season has begun, so it's time to discuss the blueprint for the 2011-12 edition of the Blueshirts.

In the coming weeks, we'll be talking about the draft, prospects, free agents, you name it. We'll be here all summer with you, so make sure you stick with us.

Don't forget, there is a great live chat that goes on throughout the show, all you need to do is register with Blog Talk Radio for a user name.

See you all tonight!

If you've missed any of our previous shows, you can download them right off the Blueshirt Banter Radio show page, or we are available on Itunes and Microsoft Zune.