clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8:30 PM

Does Marc Staal look fat in this picture?
Does Marc Staal look fat in this picture?

Blueshirt Banter Radio, the one true voice of the Ranger fan, hits the airwaves on Blog Talk Radio live tonight at 8:30 PM. We'll discuss the recent news on Chris Drury, the upcoming 2011 NHL Draft, and Glen Sather's favorite day of the year, July 1st, the first day of NHL Free Agency.

Blueshirt Banter Radio is unlike any other hockey podcast. It's a fully interactive program, and the only place where you can call in and talk Rangers hockey. Plus there is a live interactive chat that goes on throughout the show. We always have a great time on the show, so what are you waiting for? Join us tonight at 8:30 for the one and only Blueshirt Banter Radio.