2012 NHL Playoffs: Brian Boyle Is A Game-Time Decision For Tonight’s Game

The Rangers took to the ice earlier this afternoon, in preparation for game two tonight against the Washington Capitals. Brian Boyle was back on the ice for a third straight day as he had a full practice with the rest of the team. Of course, nothing is official but Boyle could be returning the the lineup as early as tonight. It all depends on how Boyle feels when he heads out to Madison Square Garden later on tonight.

This is definitely big news for the Rangers, as they will be getting one of their core players back, sooner then later. Boyle has been solid all throughout this year’s playoffs, and can definitely improve the Rangers up front, with his return. Brandon Dubinsky was also absent from practice for a third straight day, as he is still nursing a “lower-body” injury.

While it’s great to hear Boyle will be returning shortly, Brandon Dubinsky will likely be out for an extended amount of time. Dubinsky was seen on crutches yesterday, after leaving Thursday night’s game. That’s all we have for now, we will continue to update you guys on anything that happens up until tonight’s game.

Talking Points