2012 NHL Playoffs: Brian Boyle Skates In Practice; Brandon Dubinsky Doesn't Skate

After a short lived celebration last night, the Rangers got back to business this afternoon in preparation for tomorrow afternoon's matchup against the Capitals. Surprisingly enough, Brian Boyle was out there on the ice for the first time since being concussed back in Game 5.

While it is great to see Boyle back on the ice, there is still no timetable for his return. It's a tricky situation when dealing with concussions, as it all depends on how you feel on a day-to-day basis. As of right now, all signs point in the right direction for Boyle, so hopefully he's able to return sometime during this round.

However, Brandon Dubinsky was also absent from practice this afternoon, with what was said to be a "lower-body" injury. Dubinsky went to the locker room during last night's game, but eventually returned to finish the game. It appeared as if he re-aggrivated his injury later on in the game, as he favored his foot when skating off the ice.

Tortorella had nothing to share regarding the status of Dubinsky, so hopefully it's just a maintenance day to heal up for tomorrow's game. That's all we have for practice today, we'll keep you guys updated on anything that comes up, heading into tomorrow afternoon's game.