2012 NHL Playoffs Sunday Open Thread

After three overtime games last night, the playoffs keep right on rolling along today with 4 games on the docket starting with The Nashville Predators in Detroit to face the Red Wings in game three of that series that is tied at one game apiece. That game is at 12 noon on NBC this afternoon.

After the Preds and Wings finish up, the Keystone State War continues in Philadelphia where the Flyers look to take a commanding 3-0 series lead. Tune in and maybe we'll see some defense in this series. That game will be following the Nashville/Detroit game on NBC.

Tonight the Devils and Panthers play game two of their game...yeah I can't muster up a lot of excitement for this one, but its a good place holder until The Los Angeles Kings and Vancouver Canucks face off at the Staples Center for game three in their series with the Kings shockingly up 2-0.

Enjoy the games today folks, they've all been exciting for their own reasons, hopefully we get more of the same starting this afternoon