2012 NHL Winter Classic Alumni Game Open Thread

Tonight, the New York Rangers of old take on the Philadelphia Flyers of old. We've already talked to the likes of Adam Graves (full interview can be found here) and Nick Fotiu (full interview can be found here) about how excited they are for the opportunity to take part in the event.

Tonight we'll get an opportunity to see some of the Rangers' 1994 team that was able to hoist the Stanley Cup, take the ice against the Flyers.

Make sure to check out Broadstreet Hockey, who I believe is at the event.

This is also a good time to mention that Blueshirt Banter was credentialed for the 2012 NHL Winter Classic. So make sure to follow me at twitter.com@blueshirtbanter for tweets from the press box and full coverage during and after the game. It should be a fantastic event.

Enjoy the alumni game guys, and get ready because the Winter Classic is just a few days away.