2012 Playoffs, Game 5: Period Two

Anton Stralman scored his third goal of the 2012 NHL playoffs at 10:44 of the first period, Marc Staal (3) and Derek Stepan (6) picked up the helpers on a great effort by Stralman. Anton Stralman leads all defensemen in the 2012 NHL Playoffs with three goals.

  • Michael Del Zotto can be an immensely frustrating guy to have on your team.
  • We’ve been out-shooting the Capitals big time, have to keep it up and keep Holtby busy. Shots are 17 to 4 in favor of the New York Rangers (according to NHL.com)
  • Referees have been inconsistent and terrible, missing calls for both teams. Are we even surprised by this crap anymore?

Enjoy the second period ladies and gentlemen. LET’S GO RANGERS!!!

Talking Points