clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rangers Vs. Lightning: Rangers Look To Extend Win Streak To Four Vs Lightning

New, comments
Presswire

Next Game

New York Rangers
@ Tampa Bay Lightning

Friday, Mar 2, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Tampa Bay Times Forum

Opponent's Blog: Raw Charge

Rangers vs Lightning coverage

Rangers vs Lightning preview

Rangers Vs. Lightning: Keys To The Game
How Important Is Ryan Callahan's Offense?

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers will be at it again tonight against the Tampa Bay Lightning, in their second of back-to-back games this week. The Rangers are currently riding a three game winning streak after beat the Carolina Hurricanes 3-2 last night.

Bryan's Player To Watch:

Brandon Dubinsky

#17 / Center / New York Rangers

6-1

210

Apr 29, 1986

GP G A P +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG GTG SOG PCT
2011 - Brandon Dubinsky 59 6 19 25 13 99 0 1 1 106

If he gets the ice-time tonight, I can see Brandon Dubinsky having a good game. He was benched for the entire second and third period, so I'm sure he is dying to play. Just a gut feeling that he will come out strong tonight, with both Ryan Callahan and Michael Del Zotto out of the line-up.

Enjoy the game and thread everyone!